PA to Group Chief Strategy & Commercial Officer
Up to £42k depending on experience
This is a varied PA role, supporting the Group Chief Strategy & Commercial Officer (as well as others). It is a dynamic and ever-changing environment, and for this full-support role, we seek an experienced, keen, motivated, pro-active, and self-starter. Great communication skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Extensive diary management - arranging meetings, conference & video conference calls, liaising with other PAs and core departments.
- Replying to all incoming correspondence.
- Photocopying, faxing, filing, and binding documents.
- Reporting office problems to the relevant department.
- Keeping office tidy and in working order.
- Organising complicated travel itineraries for international and local travel.
- Being the first point of contact and coordination for the line managers.
- Working closely and maintaining good working relationships with all the PAs.
- Screen incoming calls and post and monitor emails and deal with them as appropriate, often dealing with highly confidential material and acting in an appropriate manner.
- Preparing presentations using PowerPoint.
- Compiling expenses forms, coding invoices and credit card claims. Budget management.
- Greeting guests and making refreshments.
- Flexibility with working hours to meet the demands of an international/head office role.
- Must have excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
- Good telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Very personable
- High level of confidentiality and awareness of sensitive matters
- Ability to react quickly and effectively to a constantly changing working day
- Ability to multitask
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.