Hours 09.00- 17.30
£35,000 - £40,000
Our client, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries, is looking for an unflappable, efficient, friendly, and proactive PA to support the Global Head of Research and management team.
This is an all-encompassing role working with a team that are collaborative and focused with a passion for research. The ideal candidate with have some previous Team Assistant or PA experience and requires competency in MS Office, particularly in PowerPoint.
The role is based in Canary Wharf and will include:
- Extensive diary management across different time zones.
- Inbox management for the Global Head of Research.
- Office administrative duties e.g. photocopying, filing, scanning, archiving, delivering mail, and ordering stationary.
- Organising meetings and video conferences; some preparation of meeting rooms for VCs/WebEx and interaction with IT; booking rooms and refreshments; distribution of documents and dial-in details.
- Ensuring the Global Head of Research is prepared for meetings, including agendas and papers.
- Making travel arrangements (flights, accommodation, taxis, visas) for senior members of the Research team.
- Preparing and processing expense claims using SAP.
- Producing presentations and reports as required.