PA to Executive Committee member + team
Up to £38k DOE
6-month maternity cover
To provide comprehensive PA support to the Executive Committee member and their team, with support from a Business Administrator Apprentice. This role requires a self-sufficient, flexible candidate who has the ability to work under pressure and is an excellent communicator, extremely well-organised, and demonstrates the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to diary management: coordinating a busy and ever-moving schedule.
- Understanding busy periods and actively helping to prioritise time e.g. through understanding and suggesting what can be delegated, keeping a monthly/weekly/daily track of events.
- Extensive diary management using Outlook.
Planning: The PA should think about and anticipate events well in advance, understanding the cycle of work throughout the year.
Meetings and communications: Attendance at key team meetings and taking down and subsequent tracking of key actions, keeping the teams' actions on track - have the confidence to chase and keep senior team members on track.
Highly organised: Ensuring the teams' schedules are easy to operate, through maintaining up-to-date filing, understanding key documents produced throughout the year, proactively assembling relevant meeting papers and inputs for meetings e.g. agenda items for 121s, committee papers, etc.
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming calls, correspondence, internal and external contacts.
- Build, develop, and manage relationships with all internal and external parties.
- Ensuring that the team has all the necessary tools well in advance of each meeting including briefing notes, background presentations, and general documents where required.
- Preparing briefing notes, crib sheets, and collating information for speaking events, interviews, conferences, and results presentations.
- Typing reports, documents, letters, and emails, ensuring high attention to detail.
- Preparing and amending PowerPoint presentations both internal and external view.
- Assisting with the organisation of internal events.
Other: Regular admin duties including filing, expenses, responding to invitations, proofreading documents, and dealing with invoices.
- Updating contacts in Outlook and CRM database
- Travel arrangements as required
- Close liaison with Executive PAs and Direct Reports to ensure that priorities are communicated and any outstanding matters are followed up in a timely manner
- Working closely with a team of PAs in offices, covering for other assistants during sickness or holiday
- Managing legal documents, recording on the system quickly and efficiently, working with CoSec to ensure prompt turnaround, liaising with Asset Managers / Directors and Solicitors
- Keeping on top of the team SharePoint, ensuring that documents are saved in relevant folders
- Tracking meetings in Salesforce and ensuring that the team completes meeting notes to appear on the weekly budget report
- Experience of working in a similar senior-level role at a reputable company
- Experience of working in a fast-paced professional department
- Confidence to liaise with other Executive Committee members and their PAs
- Flexibility - must be able to deal with different levels of workload
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- A collaborative and strong team player
- A professional attitude and able to demonstrate great initiative
- Excellent organisation skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to adapt to last-minute changes with diplomacy and tact
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A willingness to learn about the company
- Able to use knowledge learnt to look at the bigger picture to understand where tasks fit in
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.