PA to Directors
Up to £40,000
Our client, a global HQ near Holborn, is seeking an exceptional Personal Assistant who will provide first-class secretarial management and administration support to two European directors based in their executive hub.
This is a busy "one to two" role that will see you liaising with stakeholders and supporting two key Directors with travel, diary, itineraries, and teams.
The ideal candidates will confident, positive, proactive, and personable with at least 4 years' experience as a PA/EA supporting key directors in a global company. It's essential that you have experience working in a global organisation at European level and have advanced MS Office / 365 experience.
- Extensive and complex diary management and itineraries for the directors.
- Liaising with external colleagues and directors.
- Scheduling appointments, conferences, teleconferences, and travel / accommodation arrangements.
- Routing correspondence, draft letters, and documents and initiating telecommunications.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
- Conducting research; collecting and analysing data to prepare reports and documents.
- Preparing, creating, and updating presentations to a very high standard.
- Organising team-based events - stakeholder events, gatherings, etc.
Please send your CV in the first instance.