1-year Fixed Term Contract Starting May 2018
Our client, a prestigious investment and development company based in the West End, is seeking an exceptional Personal Assistant who will provide first class secretarial management and administration support to the Director of Asset & Property Management and Finance Director. This is a one-to-one role supporting a time-poor senior Director in a busy and vibrant environment.
The ideal candidates will be confident, positive, proactive, and personable with at least 5 years' experience as a PA. Duties will include:
- Managing and maintaining Director of Asset & Property Management & Finance Director Covent Garden's schedule appointments, conferences, teleconferences, and travel / accommodation arrangements.
- Routing correspondence, draft letters, and documents, and initiate telecommunications.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
- Compose own correspondence regarding routine matters, such as confirmation of appointments, invitations, charges, and similar such matters.
- Record, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Prepare papers, agendas, schedules, and presentations.
- Prepare mail merge documents and emails.
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents.
- Prepare, create, and update presentations to a very high standard.
- Organise team-based events - stakeholder events, gatherings etc.
Please send your CV in the first instance.