Based: West End
To £50,000 with 10% Pension, bonus, healthcare , 25 days + holidays plus more!
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to support the Company Secretary office for a leading FTSE property company based in the heart of London's West End. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of supporting a company secretary , and providing PA support to Director level for at least the last 5 years.
As well as traditional PA duties, the role will see you taking responsibility for scheduling and preparing papers for board, committee, and joint venture meetings, which happen frequently. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, diligence, and efficiency given the nature of the role. It would suit someone who has vast experience in preparation of extensive board packs, enjoys following processes, and compliance.
The role will include:
- Inbox management
- Diary management
- Organising and co-ordinating London-based meetings
- Arranging board / committee dates
- Proactively managing the collation, uploading, printing, and binding of distribution packs
- Agreeing agendas with Co Sec
- Proofreading documents and correspondence
- Reviewing papers
- Setting up annual report review meetings