Are you looking for a rewarding job that offers growth and development as well as overseas travel?
Are you willing to work 5 days a week in the office and be a "right hand person" to the CEO?
This role is not for the faint hearted, it is working for a very entrepreneurial, hardworking, dynamic and full on CEO who has huge plans for expanding this logistics business overseas! He has worked his way up and worked hard to get where he is today, originally born in London he chose to move to Aberdeen to develop his business there, he plans to break the U.S.
If you are willing to relocate, he has a flat that you can stay in for 1 year, he will pay relocation costs.
Whilst the duties listed are standard, it's the speed of growth and expectation of the CEO that will be the challenge! He is really looking to trust this person with clients and all other aspects of his business when the trust is built.
- Full diary and inbox management to CEO
- Preparing and providing support during internal and external meetings, welcoming guests, minute taking, arranging rooms.
- Dealing with confidential correspondence and information.
- Anticipating needs and providing critical thinking to problems with a high level of professionalism.
- Supporting with compiling and preparing financial or board reports/presentations.
- Researching the marketplace, competitors and other subjects and compiling a concise report, when and as requested.
- Organising travel for the management team or employees.
- Traveling abroad if necessary
- Writing job descriptions, job adverts, reviewing applications and other recruitment based tasks as needed. Writing and editing careers page (with direction).
- Assisting with applications for company awards.
- Social Media coordination.
You and your background:
Previous experience of working as a Team Secretary or PA at a high level.
Strong administrative and organisational skills with high attention to detail.
A solution focused approach, showing great initiative.
Ability to handle multiple assignments quickly and efficiently while showing diplomacy and sensitivity in a highly pressured environment including able to act flexibly, quickly and calmly to last minute requests and changes.
Strong influencing skills - able to gain credence from and to appropriately engage with the highest level of management.
Ability to build strong and trusted relationships with different personalities.
Highly computer literate, particularly in G-suite & Microsoft packages (Sheets, Gmail, Docs), Teams.
Concur, Xero, QuickBooks, Canto, Haulage exchange and Workable knowledge is desirable.
Good Benefits and 28 days holiday as well as opportunities for a take in the company