PA to CEO
6-month Fixed term contract (likely to be extended)
8.00am to 16.00pm (however need to be flexible)
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Board-level PA to support a new CEO within the charities sector. The role will be varied and requires someone proactive, highly organised, considered, calm under pressure, personable, and approachable. You will be used to dealing with high profile clients and will know how to maximise your's and your executives time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management.
- Facilitating travel arrangements - including flights, trains, hotels, and taxis.
- Expenses management and administration.
- Handling all calls affably and efficiently.
- Scheduling appointments both internally and externally.
- Administrative tasks including booking meeting rooms and lunches, filing, and arranging team events.
- Assisting, if necessary, with minute taking.
- Liaising with the Governance Team as appropriate to ensure smooth diary and meeting arrangements.
- Inbox management and correspondence.
- Overseeing incoming and outgoing post and courier deliveries.
- Management of the London office.
- To type and word process various documents and electronic information.
- To communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to ensure all referrals/enquiries/complaints are dealt with effectively in accordance with organisation operating procedures.