PA to CEO
Up to £45k
Initially in London Bridge area, moving to Farringdon in Sept
We are recruiting for an experienced, dynamic, organised, and resilient PA to join a global organisation supporting a new CEO. You will be articulate, very organised, solutions-focused, and flexible, with the ability to manage different personality types.
You will also occasionally provide support to Senior Directors and the COO. You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of their work from diary management to preparing business presentations to booking meetings and travel arrangements, often highly confidential in nature. This is a busy role and as the first point of contact for senior external and internal stakeholders, you will need to demonstrate a personable, calm, and assertive approach.
What you will be doing:
- Executive team support, including; diary and meeting management, travel, and all general administration, setting up meeting rooms including refreshments and catering.
- Preparing presentations, agendas, briefing papers, and board packs.
- Carrying out specific projects and research.
What our client is looking for:
- At least 5 years' experience as a PA for someone at a senior executive level
- Highly organised and able to multitask and manage changing priorities
- The ability to work in a confidential and discrete manner is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced experience using MS Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 25 days' holiday
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Life assurance
- Gym membership
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.