PA to CEO - Charity
- PA to CEO
- Full-time - Hybrid
- Temp to perm / Temporary Contract
- £16-£20 per hour
- Start ASAP
Love Success is currently recruiting for a fantastic charity to hire a temporary PA to support the charity CEO on an ongoing full-time basis.
The Personal Assistant (PA) will provide proactive, high calibre effective and confidential administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the charity. The PA will work with other members of the Central Support team and support the Board of Trustees. This is a varied and busy role requiring the post-holder to be problem-solving, pay attention to detail and keep track of a wide variety of tasks and relationships.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Full administrative support for board meetings four times per annum including preparing the agenda with the CEO/Chair, requesting, and collating relevant reports and special papers, reviewing presentations, timely distribution of reports before the meeting, taking accurate minutes and maintaining an attendance record at every meeting, compiling minutes and distributing following the board meeting. Currently, Board meetings are held remotely but if these become face-to-face some travel and organisation of travel for Board members may be required.
- Administrative support for sub-committees - e.g.: Finance, Audit and Risk including setting dates, co-ordinating/ preparing, and issuing papers and agendas, and taking and issuing minutes and actions. Ensuring committee minutes are prepared by the Board.
- Maintenance of a filing system for CEO and Board documents.
- To provide full administrative support for the CEO including but not limited to CEO mailbox and correspondence management, diary management, administration of absence including annual leave and expenses for the CEO staff, travel arrangements, highlighting deadlines and any reasonable ad hoc administration required by the CEO.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the delivery of key organisational improvements and initiatives where required by the CEO, if these take place across central teams.
- Preparing and issuing CEO communications to all staff as required.
- Scheduling and administrative support for internal and external meetings including Steering Group meetings, fortnightly managers meetings and any other meetings as requested by the CEO and Chair.
- Supporting the agenda planning and administration of the AGM, preparing notification letters, Trustee statements, proxy voting and special resolution paperwork, taking minutes and recording attendance at the AGM.
- Ensuring Trustee materials are kept up to date in line with the agreed process. Ensuring induction of new Trustees within agreed timescales. Maintenance of Trustee and Board information in line with the Information Governance policy.
- Ensuring information held with Companies House is kept up to date and liaising with the Finance Manager and auditors as required. Maintain the register of interests and register of persons with significant control on an annual basis.
- Reconciling receipts and records for the CEO and PA credit card and liaising with finance within deadlines.
- Booking places and organising stands at external events for project staff, central staff, CEO and directors if requested.
- Booking overnight accommodation and travel when necessary for staff members, as agreed with the CEO.
- Ensuring compliance with brand guidelines in all communication and documentation.
- Arranging suitable gifts and thanks to be issued for charity leavers as required.
- Coordinating CEO priorities in their absence in consultation with the Chair/senior management team.
For more information, Please call Leonie at Love Success on 07598138626.