Salary: £55,000 + incredible bonus + benefits
Location: West End, Bond Street
This is an incredible opportunity for an EA who would like to support a HNWI with both private (70%) and business (30%) duties. This role requires someone who can work with a demanding, bright, and well-respected HNWI.
- Booking travel and accommodation, proactively managing issues such as flight/traffic/rail delays and coordinating the logistics
- Organising social and corporate events, working with budgets and deadlines
- Managing the property portfolio
- Negotiating domestic contracts and recruiting new staff
- On call 24/7, however sensible hours normally
- Gatekeeper, being the first point of contact
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Working on vital tasks and deadlines with diplomacy and tact
- Composing and preparing reports and presentations
- Organising the HNWI's personal commitments including childcare, etc.
Personal skills and attributes:
- Strong core education
- Strong IT skills - MS Word, Outlook, Excel (these will be tested at interview)
- Reference and credit background checks will be completed
- 5 years' + experience supporting a HNWI
- Good communication skills, ability to take direction and interact proactively as appropriate
- Discreet and confidential on all matters
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.