Up to £35k depending on experience
Holborn but relocating offices to Soho at the end of Feb
Our client, an exciting TV production/media company, is looking for a bright and resourceful assistant to aid the daily running of their office. You must be highly organised, a diligent team player, with a keen interest in advertising and television. In a busy and growing office, you must be able to hit the ground running with a proactive and independent attitude to their work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management (in particular for company executives), travel arrangements, and sourcing accommodation
- Organising company events and overseas trips
- Implementing a booking system for company meeting rooms
- Stationary and furniture orders
- Research, proofing, and scribing
- Managing invoices and expenses
- Acting as the face of the company whilst greeting guests
- Dealing with correspondence and queries
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Managing holiday requests
- Being on hand to assist with any administrative and/or technical issues that may occur
- Thinking laterally about the workings of the office and where necessary, implementing procedures to aid the efficiency of the office.
- 4 years' experience of working in a busy office environment, which must include PA/office management experience
- Outgoing, personable, and enthusiastic attitude
- Happy to turn your hand to any task
- Highly organised with strong communication skills
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.