PA & HR Coordinator
£35,000 - £40,000
We are recruiting for an experienced PA to join a Leading Global Security company. The role also involves providing administrative support to the legal and HR departments. You must have come from professional services background or even have worked for a large Security firm in a PA capacity. This is a great opportunity for someone who has an interest in humanities/politics and current affairs happening in various countries across the world.
The London EA coordinates and provides administrative support to the HR and Legal Departments, personal support to the Senior MD Strategy and Sales, General Counsel, and other London-based senior executives; coordinates HR matters and provides elements of administrative support to the London Office. The role requires a self-starter who is discrete and not afraid to identify and tackle new ideas or fill a gap.
Responsibilities will include:
In Support of Senior Executives, take the initiative to:
- Manage diaries.
- Arrange routine meetings, to include agenda, papers, and minutes. Routine meetings include the daily coordination conference and the Oversight board.
- Arrange ad hoc meetings as required.
- Book travel, including visas where required.
- Compile and process expense reports.
- Compile hospitality report.
- Prepare presentations and related materials.
- Create and maintain effective filing systems.
- Support other senior executives for their visits to London.
- Arrange office social functions.
In support of the HR Department:
- HR Coordinator to assist HR Senior Manager with recruitment, documentation creation, and records management for all employees;
- Drafting of offer letters, employment contracts, bonus letters, termination letters, acceptance of resignation letters, reference letters, variation to contract letters etc. based on provided templates.
- Assistance with drafting of policy and procedure (based on provided templates) and review in accordance with HR document control register.
- Coordinate the on-boarding and off-boarding process.
- Plan and monitor completion of new employee induction (working with line manager).
- Quarterly employee file audits (hard and soft copy) for compliance.
- Liaison with Dubai HR coordinator.
- Annual review of and support to update HR & Legal policies and procedures and identify required consequent updates to CDC training packages and management of document control register.
In support of Legal Department:
- Maintenance of database of Companies / company secretarial information and directors.
- Secretary to the Oversight Board.
- Maintenance of memberships and registrations / password control etc.
- Maintenance and filing of due diligence checks.
In support of the Office:
- Provide overflow for calls to reception.
- In exceptional circumstances, provide temporary cover on reception.
- Degree educated (ideally in politics, humanities or journalism).
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to manage numerous diverse projects simultaneously and meet exacting deadlines.
- Understanding of the company's services and capabilities.
- Strong literacy skills, with ability to develop marketing material and proposals.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.