Our client, a Fintech platform company in its infancy with huge growth plans, are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Executive Assistant to support the founding CEO / CFO / COO. We are looking for a versatile and ambitious Executive Assistant to join and support the senior management of this innovative, small but growing FinTech start up.
The ideal candidate MUST have at least 2 years' experience working within the finance or legal sector, or previous start-up experience in a similar environment. The role demands someone who is bright, flexible, hands-on, proactive, and organised and in return, offers an exciting opportunity to work closely with the company founders and be part of a creating a great company culture. This is a is a great learning opportunity with great long-term benefits, but it will be hard work and requires a committed and dedicated individual.
The role will include:
- Arranging meetings with clients and resolving conflicting schedules
- Supporting the team to prepare schedules
- Providing board-level meeting support
- Arranging business travel and itineraries
- Office management and ad hoc projects.