PA to Founder in boutique tax firm
Temp to Perm - MUST be available immediately
Up to £35k
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18.30
30 days holiday entitlement
We are recruiting for an experienced PA to join a boutique tax chambers in London. The role will primarily be focused on supporting the founder, but you will also be required to help with ad hoc admin in the office. This is a small but friendly and interactive team and therefore you must be comfortable working in this type of environment. You will have impeccable attention to detail and experience with KYC is a distinct advantage.
Their clients include high net worth individuals and business owners, heads of state and celebrities, banks and their leading bankers, trustees and trust companies, funds, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
You will need to be:
- Very organised, professional, friendly, and detail-oriented, with the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Helpful and work in a team setting and muck-in when the need arises.
- Have initiative and confidence in your understanding of what is needed in a given situation.
- Degree educated
Key requirements include:
- Ability to pay close attention to instructions and carry out a plan with limited supervision.
- A professional attitude, be flexible, committed, and reliable.
- Good English skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in the use of Word and Excel, Apple, and Windows.
- Excellent communication and client care skills including telephone communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with clients.
- Experience in the management of online calendars and arranging internal and external meetings and travel.
- Efficiency in planning and prioritising workload and good team-working skills.
- General knowledge of the structure of a legal/financial office and its practices/ procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a point of contact among employees and clients.
- Manage information flow and office calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Extensive scheduling and arranging meetings, maintain calendars, and contact and ensure that meetings are communicated.
- Manage an admin/legal assistant.
- Type and amend correspondence, documentation, presentations, and forms from handwritten manuscripts, printed text, and the transcribing of digital dictation.
- Maintain and store files (paper and electronic) in accordance with the firm's practice so that documentation is kept in good order.
- Open, close, and archive files.
- Participate in the billing processes, including preparation of bills and chasing payments.
- Deal with post and email correspondence, both internal and external.
- Deal with telephone calls, both internal and external, and delegate and refer queries as appropriate.
- Extensive scheduling and arranging meetings, maintain calendars and contacts, and ensure that meetings are communicated to reception.
- Make travel arrangements.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.