Our client is looking for a Team Assistant/PA to support the Retail Operations and Marketing Director as well as the wider Retail Operations Team by providing excellent administration support on a full-time basis. As a PA and Team Assistant, you will be primarily supporting the Head of Marketing and Retail Operations with daily tasks as well as helping other members of the team with ad hoc requests. There will be a variety of administration, PA, and general office duties and you will have a platform to learn the business and develop a myriad of skills.
The role requires an excellent level of organisational and communication skills, to work efficiently, effectively, and in a timely manner with the ability to multitask and always maintain professionalism.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Every day will be busy and a new challenge.
- You will be expected to constantly help others as well as complete your own tasks.
- The office is a fast-paced environment where a certain level of professionalism and efficiency will be integral to your day-to-day activities.
- You will be in charge of collating internal documents so the more creative, you are the better!
- You will manage the calendar of the Retail Operations and Marketing director, providing support in terms of setting meetings, compiling agendas as well as company presentations.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- Smart, personable, and approachable
- The ability to take on responsibility and be accountable for your own work and processes.
- A proactive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to work individually and part of a team
- Computer literate
- Experience of working in a similar retail admin/PA environment
- Proficient in MS Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Willingness to constantly help out your team.