Hybrid working (Monday / Tuesday in office- Wednesday/ Thursday /Friday - remote working)
Do you have an interest in horse racing? Our client are leaders in the field of horse racing. We are looking for a polished, friendly, sociable and organised superstar with front of house and office support experience.
This role you will play a key role in representing the company, whilst supporting the Directors with PA duties. The ideal candidate will be able to build relationships with the executive team and as this is a hugely varied position, there is scope to get involved in the business and to grow the role. Additionally there will be the oppprtunity to work alongside the office manager in organising and hosting at some of the key horseracing events ( cheltenham festival).
- Meeting and greeting all guests and preparing refreshments
- Travel management; booking travel, accomodation and creating itineraries
- Management of meeting rooms
- Plan, attend and host corporate hospitality at horseracing events
- Collating & filing expenses
- Adhoc projects
- Providing full administrative and secretarial support to the Finance and Legal Director
Please send your CV in the first instance.