Temp to perm appointment ; all candidates will need to be free within 1 week to start as a temp for the first few weeks.
Our cient is a renown Charity which strives to protect the home. We have a great opportunity for a customer focussed Operations Assistant to administrate all aspects of the in-house training services and other grant funded training services.
We are looking for a proficient administrator who enjoys engaging with clients, organising documents, follow ups and providing exceptional customer services.
- Respond to all initial in-house client enquiries plus source and book appropriate trainers for training courses, webinars and consultancy services
- Take and process bookings, organise pre-course documentation, manage cancellations and maintain all required records of events and attendees
- Coordinate the production of the course notes with the external printers and print notes internally where necessary
- Administer all financial arrangements including preparing and distributing invoices and client contracts.
- Maintain spreadsheet of all in-house training and consultancy invoices received/sent
- Collate and process course evaluation forms
We are looking for candidates available immediately or who have notice periods which are under 1 weeks as this is a temp to perm role.