City based- (6 months contract )
Our client is a start up Private Equity Firm which provides investment management services for investors seeking highly competitive returns, whilst providing a positive impact on the future of energy; the shift to digitalisation; and the environment. We are currently seeking a business operations specialist who will work over the next few months to help build out and manage some of their key internal processes, including: regulatory compliance; IT; employment; HR and finance.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of experience of implementing processes & infrastructure, and working in a lead operations capacity for a start-up or SME. They operate in an FCA regulated environment so knowledge or understand of this environment would be very useful.
This is a 6 month contract as our client are small in size and growth will be limited so we very much see this as someone who can instill and implement operational processes.
- Assist with building out the internal infrastructure and processes from a regulatory; IT; employment; HR and Finance perspective.
- Onboarding & recruiting new hires- IT / Contracts etc
- Managing HR Sage platform / setting up staff
- Support the Chief Operating Officer in managing internal processes ( regulated byFCA )
- Be able to understand and digest financial statements and budgets prepared by external accountants (including the ability to manage invoices and monitor internal budgets)
- Manage various process required to remain compliant with the FCA, including liaising with external service providers to assist with the same
- Develop & Manage the outsourced IT relationship