Notting Hill- Monday - Friday 09.30 - 18.00
Digital Healtcare Innovation .....
Do you want to be a part of the future of digital health care and make an impact on millions of lives nationally? Our client is one of the UK's fastest-growing med-tech companies who are gearing up to radically transform the way we engage with the health care sector. Our ideal candidate is a natural problem solver with previous man management experience who has an optimistic outlook and a flexible/ agile approach. As a start up business they are not ruled by process and practice but need someone who can help streamline the way they work as the business undergoes quick growth ( "small business mentality" ).
If you would like to be part of this exciting journey and would enjoy a varied operational role- please get in touch!
- Hiring and recruiting new team members
- Organising staff rotas and work force capacity
- Assisting senior management with project organisation
- Monitoring warehouse logistics and stock level
- Assisting with certain aspects of business development
- Implementing training manuals for new recruits
- Implementing staff procedures for new ventures
- Overseeing customer service and customer satisfactions rates
- Ordering new stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Delegating work to administrative staff
- Being able to clearly articulate management goals and converse with other senior team members and partner organisations
We have a preference for candidates with strong experience in the start-up field, to assist with setting up procedures from scratch. Other additional experience in the health vertical is an added bonus. Salary is dependent upon experience