Our client, a global financial firm, is looking for an energetic and organised Operations Finance Administrator to work within the Operational Finance team. This corporate business is committed to processing payments to and from various companies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all payments are reviewed and allocated correctly
- Act as a contact point for both internal and external stakeholders
- Review customers rejected credits
- Communicate professionally with customers, third parties, and stakeholders via email and telephone
- Ensure that quality control processes are followed
- Responsible for updating and maintaining department MI and reports
- Support operational Finance teams with any ad hoc administrative tasks
Further duties and requirements will be as follows:
- Our client is looking for someone who has 3-6 months' administration experience with a good working knowledge in Excel.
- You must be a competent multi-tasker while still maintaining strong attention to detail to meet the required deadlines.
- Ideally, you will have a degree in Finance, Economics, Business Management, or Accountancy.
- Being a confident communicator is essential in this fast-paced role due to the high levels of interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- This role is to start immediately and will last for 6 months.
If this sounds like something you're interested in, please apply within.
Candidates on a notice period need not apply.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Finance jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.