Operations & Business Assistant
Up to £47k depending on experience
Experience within the Commercial Property/Property Development or Investment industry is an advantage
We are looking for proactive and business-savvy Operations & Business Assistant to join a dynamic, forward-thinking technology focused commercial property agency and technology business with a strong online presence. This is a boutique office environment where you will be working as the right hand to the CEO in all aspects of the business.
You will need to have previous experience in a similar role, be a creative thinker, pragmatic, incredibly resourceful, and solutions-focused. In return, you will be part of an organisation that is incredibly unique, be working with a Proptech software platform that is the only platform of its kind, and be a part of a constantly developing organisation, its growth, and ultimately its success.
You will have a minimum of 5 years of demonstrable experience. You will be confident in your abilities and knowledge and should be happy to share your experience to the benefit of the whole team. Reliability, an eye for detail, and pride in your work will be expected as integral parts of your work ethic. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career, is a self-starter and problem-solver, and has a proactive, solutions-focused attitude.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Overall role for marketing for both businesses
- Head of operations for both business i.e. responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of all areas of the businesses
- Creating and managing marketing campaigns and initiatives for the businesses
- Management of the Commercial Property agency marketing website
- Managing the process of getting properties ready for sale on the agency website
- Social media management
- Creating or supervising business presentations and videos
- Management of the Proptech software platform's integrations, training, and customer help
- Creation of Google Hangouts / Webinars
- Assisting with the Proptech software platform business as it expands, understanding the technology, and assisting with offering to new customers
- Obtaining invoices for accounts
- CEO travel arrangements
- Arranging meetings with clients of the agency
- Running the office - phones, etc.
- CEO diary management
- Responsibility for database management
- Management of portals
- Assisting directly with property sales