£40,000 - £50,000 + bonus and annual employee trips abroad
Are you a true all-rounder Operations professional who wants to write their own job spec?
Our client is a boutique investment firm, with offices in Paris and New York, that is growing rapidly and they seek a proactive, highly organized Operations superstar to get involved in the following duties:
- Providing support to the Compliance officer to ensure ongoing FCA compliance monitoring and producing monthly reports for senior management.
- Assisting with the on-boarding and ongoing monitoring of clients.
- Liaising with outsourced compliance advisers.
Finance (UK, U.S. and French Entities):
- Aiding the Finance Manager in production of monthly management accounts.
- Managing purchase ledger, sales ledger, and cash books.
- Monitoring bank balances and producing cash flow reports.
- Working with the fund research and client reporting teams to complete investor documents, maintain electronic records, and liaise with fund administrators and strategic partners.
- Assisting with data entry into the client reporting systems.
- Helping with ongoing operational projects such as fund formation.
Although the ideal candidate will be numerate, this is a broader role than purely finance. Exposure to Compliance is essential and any Treasury experience is beneficial.
As this is a newly created role, you should be prepared to take on more junior tasks as well as getting involved in strategic decisions in the long term.