Our client, a global professional services firm, is seeking a UK Office Manager to ensure all aspects of the London office is run as efficiently as possible whilst maximising opportunity in line with budget. The role encompasses three key areas Office Management, Team management (12), and Project Management, requiring a commercially aware character with proven experience of managing at this level.
This is both a challenging but rewarding role, seeing you build relationships across the business to drive business efficiency and improve business capability. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working collectively to build London office culture and brand awareness as a leader in employee satisfaction
- Man management of 12 support staff
- Reviewing existing H&S policies and procedures for the London and Birmingham office
- Co-ordinating risk assessments such as general, fire, occupational, and DSE
- Environmental Compliance for offices - managing ISO14001 accreditation and implement procedures for UK legislative requirements.
- Work closely with the international finance team to ensure requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties
- Project management; including office moves etc.
Please send your CV if you have relevant office management and people management experience.