Operations & Facilities Manager ( Trendy Property Consultancy)
£40,000- £42,000 ( City based)
Our client is a modern, forward-thinking, award winning (Planning Consultancy of the Year for 2016 and 2020), consultancy who believes that property is a fantastic industry to be in and that planning has the potential to be as entrepreneurial, diverse and interesting as any other element.
This is a newly created role based in their stunning City offices, which will see you managing 2 receptionists and ensuring that the office of 90 runs smoothly. The Operations & Facilities Manager will partner with Finance, HR and IT to provide a high service level to support the operation needs of the business.
We are looking for someone with 3 years experience in similar role within a medium sized office who has managed people, service & facilities contracts and been responsible for health safety across the business.
This role will suit a dynamic hands-on individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have exceptional organisation skills coupled with the communication, influencing skills and confidence to liaise with a wide range of parties - from contractors to clients to internal colleagues.
- Office Management & Administration
- Building facilities management
- H & S
- Operational Support
- Direct, coordinate and manage the front of house service ( 2 receptionists ) , ensuring a friendly, helpful, timely and professional welcome to all users and visitors of the office
- Being the point of contact for suppliers and ensuring office supplies and resources are restocked including ordering stationery, catering products, cleaning products, sanitary products, IT/telephone/printer equipment, magazine subscriptions, fixtures and furniture
- You will deal with the budgets for office supplies, company credit card and petty cash.
- Dealing with facilities management in terms of liaison with the landlord, project managing any renovations, and ensuring that the employees are looked after in terms of health and safety.
- Carry out appropriate risk assessments as and when required
- Ensure building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation and company H&S policy
- Maintain service contracts for building maintenance systems in accordance with lease agreements, maintenance contracts and legal requirements
- Maintain office suppliers and other arrangements in accordance with business requirements (cleaning, security, utilities etc)
- Manage relationships with our landlord, suppliers, and other key stakeholders of the building
- Manage the contract with the external IT consultants/the maintenance of IT and telephone systems.
Please note that the role will be 100% office based. Staff management experience is essential.
They offer an amazing benefits package and bonus potential.
Fantastic working environment with lots of wellbeing initiatives