TED's guide to what the Customer Service Operations Administrator does round here…
The role of the Customer Service Returns Administrator (CSOA) is to be responsible for assisting the CSOE with all operational and administrative tasks within Customer Services: returns and refund processing; payment and financial management of ecommerce orders; oversight of low-level management of CS systems, processes, and projects; and interactions with the wider business on customer experience impact.
The ability to lead and administer the following CS tasks:
- REFUNDS - Be responsible for all territory refunds into customer service and the financial action of these payments. Also look after the discrepancy returns spreadsheets: UK/EU/US/CA/AUS and ensure they are all competed within the specified SLA.
- ASSIST CS OPS EXEC - Low-level supervision of CS systems, processes, and project changes and developments.
- MANUAL REFUND SPREAD SHEET - Maintain SS and make daily contact with customers who need to be manually refunded and that cannot be authorised due to system limitations.
- GIFT CARDS - Proficiently check, amend, or load gift cards manually to assist the CS Team, management, and stores. Run and action all gift cards in conjunction with eComm report until AX implementation removes this process.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATION SUPPORT - Provide CS order support during times of need, as well as upholding current administrative requests (e.g. payments/refunds/order or system errors).
- Daily refund KPIs are met and achieved to a high standard.
- All payment queries, APMs, and processes are completed daily.
- Assist in achieving an increased efficiency in CS workflows and procedures with regards to all back-office developments.
- Refunds are completed within SLA daily.
Please only apply if you are available immediately!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.