Online Marketing Executive
Up to £33k depending on experience
We are recruiting for an experienced Online Marketing Executive to join a global events organisation in West London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a social, growing, employee-centric organisation that offers fantastic opportunities. You will be a self-starter, have previous experience in email marketing campaigns, experience using email marketing or automation software (ideally Marketo and/or Dynamics), and be highly data-driven and analytical.
The role will include:
- Working on the UK and international shows, including a selection of industry-leading events
- Using marketing automation tools to optimise engagement and conversion with potential exhibitors. This role supports specific partnership objectives that run in collaboration with overarching goals of the individual events.
- Executing delivery of automated email marketing campaigns for a selection of events, working alongside digital channel specialists. This includes all aspects of execution, including data segmentation, email build/send and form creation, ensuring that the full campaign is aligned and seamless and creates a consistent and engaging customer journey.
- Owning the plan for campaign activity for your allocated events, proactively identifying opportunities where automation can improve engagement and conversion and implementing changes to maximise these opportunities.
- Identifying innovative ways to segment event audiences and challenge assumptions on best approach, working with the data team where appropriate.
- Upholding standards in campaign quality.
- Testing and proactively suggesting ways that we can optimise performance.
- Obsessing about analytics so you understand the results of your activity, including testing, and are continually applying learning to improve the effectiveness of future campaigns.
- Supporting the Marketing Automation Manager in driving the adoption of marketing automation, ensuring a smooth transition to new tools and processes and maximising the team's impact in the short, medium, and long term.
- Hands-on experience of creating and reporting on email campaigns
- Experience of creating data selections and segmenting audiences
- Experience using email marketing or automation software (ideally Marketo and/or Dynamics)
- Customer-oriented, taking pride in exceeding customer expectations
- Highly organised with the ability to plan own workload and prioritise competing demands for time
- Excellent attention to detail; highly data-driven and analytical
- A confident, proactive, and enthusiastic approach; adaptable and flexible
- Ability to build strong relationships with other stakeholders
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Basic image editing and an understanding of / ability to learn HTML - desirable
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Marketing & PR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.