To £55,000 depending upon experience and current package
Our client, a dynamic Management Consultancy based in the City, is looking for an office manager who will have direct accountability for UK Operations and report directly into the International Business Partner. This is a critical operations role that will see you operationalise the teams, execute global initiatives associated to drive employee satisfaction, and help communicate the operations model.
Effectively, your role as office manager is to ensure all aspects of office operations run efficiently - balancing resources and budget to maximise efficiency and opportunity. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years' experience, ideally from an office services or serviced office background, proven office management experience within a professional services background, a strong customer-focused approach, experience of dealing with a range of stakeholders, and some examples of project management, for example, co-ordinating office moves.
- Work collectively to build the London office culture and brand awareness to ensure our place as leader in employee satisfaction.
- Review existing H & S policies & procedures for the office, ensuring compliance with UK legislation.
- Co-ordinate professional operational support for employee on / off boarding processes for employees - desk allocations and office moves.
- Partner with international leaders in HR , IT, and Finance to develop efficient and consistent processes & procedures.
- Develop supportive and trusted relationships with international office Leads and operations teams.
We are looking for candidates who have worked in the professional services industry and who can demonstrate exceptional client service and man management experience.