£28,000 - £32,000
Our client, a global management consultancy with offices based centrally in Edinburgh, is looking for an IT support analyst with exceptional customer service skills and previous office / operations experience for a role that will see you providing end user support to an office of 135, and also assistance with managing operations . This dual role is a unique role for a IT helpdesk specialist who is adaptable, agile, has good communication skills, and would like to expand their learning into operations.
What we are looking for:
- Strong customer service experience
- Around 18-24 months' experience of supporting IT operations within a second-line support environment
- Support experience with:
- MS Windows Operating System environment (predominantly Windows 10)
- Support of printing issues
- Laptop and desktop hardware fundamentals
- Basic experience in supporting mobile phone environments
- Use and interest in using social media tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What we can offer you :
- Comprehensive training programmes covering technical and professional development
- Exceptional benefits - 25 days' holiday
Please send us your CV for more information.