Up to £55k depending on experience
Our client, a Boutique Private Equity firm, is seeking a motivated professional to work within a small, dynamic team based in central London. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can work independently, has excellent communication and organisational skills, is presentable, and can liaise with clients and other visitors. You will be an experienced Office Manager willing and able to perform a wide variety of functions, managing their offices. You will report into the Operations Partner. You will be be collaborative, outgoing, and always one step ahead.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee building maintenance and security ensuring the highest degree of professional standards are upheld at all times.
- Manage the firm's relationship with our landlord and existing tenants, ensuring all contracts are up to date and that the terms we procure are the best possible.
- Manage the relationship with the firm's third-party IT provider, including cloud-based and internal servers, the telephone system and all hard- and software. Ensure the smooth operation of all systems and manage updates as necessary.
- Manage all utilities and service providers with a view to optimising costs and maintaining strong and productive relationships.
- Procure all office-related supplies including kitchen, bathroom, and office sundries. Ensure best-quality sourcing and cost control.
- Organise and arrange offsite archiving of files.
- Order new furniture and equipment as needed.
- Review and maintain health and safety standards in the office.
- Review and update all office manuals on a regular basis, and as needed.
- Work with HR on the induction of new employees; organise office tours, temp cover, and birthdays.
- Together with the Managing Partners, manage the production of annual holiday cards.
- Manage the website updates together with the firm's third-party provider.
- Organise key company events, including annual investor meeting and internal holiday dinner.
- Support Receptionist when necessary
- Office Manager with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, professional, and a customer-focused approach.
- Organised, self-motivated, and enthusiastic team player with the ability to work on multiple tasks independently within tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator with solid writing skills.