OFFICE MANAGER / PA to the CEO
12-month contract £35,000 - £40,000 per annum *Depending on experience
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone bright, on the ball, and exceptionally organised, ensuring the smooth running of an office based near Leicester Square Station with a team of x30.
This is a vibrant, professional, and successful tech firm.
- Supporting the CEO, who is fair and honest, with diary management, travel booking, and scheduling extensive meetings.
- Taking minutes during confidential board meetings.
- Managing an office move - this will be a big project during the 12 months.
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly at all times.
- Stocking up the kitchen and stationary.
- Organising team lunches every two weeks.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Vibrant, personable, and friendly.
- Exceptionally organised, reliable, and hard working.
- Happy to go the extra mile and assist the team wherever needed.
- Bright, articulate, and thorough.
- Able to adhere to confidentiality.