Office Manager / Personal Assistant - London - £28,000 - £35,000
Our client, a global consultancy, supports government bodies, leading organisations, and public bodies with the aim of reducing carbon omission. They are currently recruiting for an Office Manager / Personal Assistant. The role is based in Central London.
- Line management and development responsibility for the office team.
- Ensuring Receptionist, Office Coordinators, and PA cover during business hours.
- Managing receptionist & office coordinators to ensure visitor areas and meeting rooms are clean, tidy, and welcoming.
- Developing an appropriate and forward-looking Health, Safety and Environment policy for discussion with Directors and ultimately for approval by the Board of Directors.
- Diary management including keeping the Executive Directors informed of any alterations.
- Booking meeting rooms, projectors, and lunch where necessary.
- Organising travel and accommodation for the Executive Directors.
- Liaising with the Directors with regards to meetings and meeting agendas.
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the Executive Directors and Head of People.