An outstanding new opportunity for an Office Management / Executive Assistant for a fantastic real estate company. Our client is seeking a driven, hard-working, and professional Office Manager / Executive Assistant.
If you are the type of candidate who is PROFESSIONAL, HARD-WORKING, AND ENJOYS A BUSY ENVIRONMENT, then apply now!
Ideally, we're seeking a candidate from a Real Estate or financial services backrgound.
Location: City of London / Near Liverpool Street station.
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Hours: 08:30am - 06:30pm
- Office management, ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Extensive diary management for the CEO.
- Supporting in global projects.
- Administrative support to the CEO and their x2 Direct reports.
- Booking travel across the world, organising visas when necessary.
- Attending meetings occasionally and preparing board packs.
- Assisting in booking corporate events.
Skills and personal attributes:
- Exceptionally organised, hard-working, and reliable.
- Proven experience as a PA, supporting at board-level.
- Happy to go the extra mile.
- Experience with extensive diary management and travel booking.