£30,000 depending on experience
We are recruiting for an organised, friendly, and personable Office Manager to join a growing IT consultancy with a reputation for innovation and quality, and a strong customer base. You will quickly be expected to take ownership of all facilities and office management / administrative activities.
This is a very friendly, collaborative, and social company that offers a good work/life balance and a great culture. You will be a self-starter and diligent, with a track record of managing your own workload. Strong and confident communication skills are key along with strong problem-solving skills. You will need to be comfortable working independently, with support available when required.
You will have an excellent understanding of relevant business processes (marketing, sales, IT, facilities, etc.). A part of the role does require you to assist with some finance admin, therefore you will need to be numerate and able to demonstrate a methodical approach to work.
An ability to understand business requirements and their impact on the relevant business processes is important to this role, as well as the ability to present coherent analysis.
Main duties include:
- Maintain the annual budget for the Facilities cost centre and review monthly with the Finance Admin.
- Create Management Information packs for board meetings, town-hall meetings, etc.
- Production of management information reports including weekly marketing and sales reports, etc.
- Own Asset Register and provide accurate asset information to insurers, accountants and other recipients as needed.
- Control allocation of any spare laptops and store faulty laptops for our outsourcer to fix at an appropriate time.
- Facilities Management, including day-to-day activities, supplies ordering, budget ownership, liaison with the landlord and cleaning contractors, etc.
- Marketing admin support as required, including providing management information, organising event administration, contacting prospective customers via email, InMail, telephone, etc.
- Sales support as required, including providing management information, updating forecasts, ensuring project managers are invoicing appropriately, etc.
- Resource management support as required, including creating management information packs for board, town-hall meetings, etc.
- Other general administrative tasks as required, e.g. liaison with hotel and transport providers to arrange contracts.
You will need to have experience of working in a consultancy organisation. In addition, you will need to have experience of analysis of data and have a high standard of Excel. Experience of working with Microsoft Office is required.
This is a varied position, ideal for someone looking to develop their experience within a leading IT consulting and managed services firm. We offer an excellent flexible working environment with a good work-life balance. You must have previous experience in a professional services firm.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.