Office Manager - Boutique Office
£26,000 - £30,000
09:00 - 17.30
We are recruiting for an experienced Office Manager to join a small, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. This is a fantastic team, very supportive, and has a true 'family feel' to it. You will be taking responsibility for various different tasks and be the go-to person for everything to do with the office and facilities management.
This role is a key part to how the business runs, as you will be overseeing the day-to-day management of the office, making sure the printer is working, maintaining and ordering office supplies, keeping an eye on general housekeeping, and arranging any necessary repairs through the managed service provider.
You will be the first point of contact for the business, ensuring queries and correspondence are responded to and escalated appropriately. Duties include:
- Supplier relationship management to include mobile phone provider, IT maintenance, couriers, and insurers.
- Developing and implementing robust standard processes and procedures.
- Inductions for all new colleagues joining the team; this also includes contracts, hardware set up, and ordering of new equipment.
- Coordinating health & safety, fire and first aid activities & policies in the office, and booking training courses where necessary.
- Ensuring the data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to storage of data, update, and review policies.
- Logistics around meetings (meeting room management, ordering lunches, arranging and setting up any technology required, meeting and greeting visitors).
- Managing business critical projects from conception through to implementation; the most recent projects being re-brand, new office layout, and IT upgrade.
- Minimum 18 months to 2 years' Office Management experience
- You're hands-on and love variety and the challenge of finding solutions to problems
- Very proactive
- Observant and act quickly when faced with challenges
- Create an foster excellent relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external) and work collaboratively
- Extremely organised, ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to listen and manage change with a high level of positivity
- Previous experience within a SME business
- Immediately available