Office & Facilities Assistant
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17.30
Are you an outgoing, friendly, and proactive office administrator looking for a new challenge? We are looking for a confident, experienced office assistant to join a boutique consultancy firm in London as an Office & Facilities Assistant.You will have experience in Front of House roles, general administration, and dealing with general facilities, and be ready to progress and join a collaborative 'family feel' company.
Responsibilities will include:
- The client has an office within a shared facility, and you will be the key point person for the Building Manager. You will also take the lead on working with the office suppliers, such as stationary etc.
- You will co-ordinate Health and Safety, Fire, and First Aid activities in the office.
- Take care of all the logistics around any meetings that take place on the premises, including room bookings, catering, arranging technology, and greeting visitors.
- Making sure the printer is working, ordering office supplies, and keeping an eye on general housekeeping is done by the Operations Team too.
- Sometimes you will need you to help create amazing on-brand documents. You might be asked to turn some rough ideas, notes, or sketches into a document, or some slides, that they can share with a client. A good creative eye for design would be a useful skill to have. You might also have some experience of MS Publisher, and /or Adobe Creative suite products.
- Part of your role is to manage e-mail and other communications relating to everything to do with the office, their suppliers, and any 'all team' activities. This includes such things as 'all team' cascades, holiday trackers, and logistics for team meetings.
- Co-ordinate a number of standard processes (such as induction, disaster recovery etc.) and also help induct new starters about your specific areas of responsibility.
- You love variety and hate two days being the same. You love a challenge and finding solutions to problems. You don't wait be told what needs to be done, or to be asked. You see something that you think needs to be done, or someone that needs you help, and you get on and sort it.
- You will have great working relationships so that everyone works together to achieve the most positive results.
- The quality of your work will be superb.
- We'll see your positive, 'can-do' approach to work.
- You are naturally curious about how people and things work.
- Some might describe you as a born organiser with a desire not to leave loose ends.
- Ideally, you already have a few years work experience of working in a office management, admin, or PA type role. They are a fast-moving, client-facing, consultancy business, and so work experience in a comparable environment would be ideal.