We're currently looking for a bright, engaging, and hard-working admin assistant to join a large accountancy firm in Northampton. The ideal candidate will have at least a 1 year's admin experience with a corporate setting.
To secure this role, you will need good Microsoft skills and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your skills and develop into a PA. Our client offers a great working environment and a friendly culture, with a competitive salary and flexible benefits package!
The role will see you providing support to a team or department and will include the following:
- Organising meetings including liaising with attendees, rooms, catering, etc.
- Diary management
- Organising travel arrangements
- Producing and generating reports
- Preparing documents from copy and audio
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
Our client values stability, so we will be shortlisting based on your previous experience and work history. Please send your CV in the first instance.