Office Assistant - Events Company
Salary: £22,000 - plus amazing benefits!
Hours: 9am - 6pm Monday to Thursday, 9am - 5pm on Friday
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a creative flair! Our client is seeking an all-rounder who is organised, hard-working, and reliable to join their team. This is a busy role where you will be involved in office management support, team support, and marketing/PR and events support.
If you are looking for a permanent role in a fantastic, exciting industry, please apply below!
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering phone calls
- Delivering and sorting post
- Making tea/coffee for meetings
- Filing, printing, sending letters, & emails
- Updating databases
- Assisting with social channels/website and creative content
- Assisting with research (online & phone)
- Assisting with preparation & delivery of events
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in an administrative/office role
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, confident on all MS packages
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and/or video editing programmes OR willing to learn these skills
- Desirable - candidates who live within 45 minutes
Applications from candidates on working holiday visas are accepted, however must have a minimum of 23 months remaining.
Our client has requested candidates that are able to easily commute to Putney within 45 minutes or less.