Based Oxford Circus - Office based role
We are seeking a friendly, organised and pro-active individual to join our clients fabulous London office ( Nr Oxford Circus ) to support their administration team, with a focus on the office operations. Working closely with the reception team, the Office Assistant will help with a variety of tasks, aiding the core functions of the busy Fitzrovia office. The successful candidate will be keen to learn about our staff, clients and systems, as well as being willing to muck in and do the necessary in order to get the job done and ensure the smooth running of our office.
Some previous office experience is needed - we are looking for candidates who have ideally had around 1 year of office experience or some reception experience.
1)Providing support to the fabulous reception team, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Support with sorting through daily incoming mail and deliveries;
- Scanning in post to relevant PA or member of staff;
- Printing and distributing post from wider team;
- Support with sorting and organising outgoing post;
- Reception cover during annual leave and sick leave;
2)Ad-hoc office-based support to our Admin team and Partners, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Printing and scanning;
- Posting letters and/or packages;
- Support with Companies House submissions;
3)Assist with office errands such as coffee runs, post office/bank visits (etc.)