Based in Liverpool Street (office-based role)
We are seeking a friendly, organised, and pro-active individual to join our clients' fabulous city-office to support their administration team, with a focus on office operations. Reporting to the Office & IT Manager, the candidate will work closely with the Business Services team to ensure the needs of the firm are met. This is a great opportunity for an entry-level candidate to join a professional services firm and start to build their core office skills and experience.
Working closely with the office manager, your role will support the Business Services team to ensure the needs of the organisation are met. The role is split between the Business Services team and Fee Earning teams. The successful candidate will be keen to learn about our staff, clients, and systems, as well as be willing to muck-in and do the necessary in order to get the job done and help ensure the smooth running of our office.
- Providing legal support/admin assistance to fee-earning departments including bundling/paginating/copying/collating documents.
- Completing legal forms.
- Collecting the DX in the morning.
- Collecting the post from the Salisbury House pos- room upon notification.
- Assisting with the opening, sorting, and scanning of post in-line with the firm's policy.
- Monitoring the central mailbox and dealing with copying/scanning/printing/binding/laminating requests.
- Monitoring the central mailbox and dealing with any requests to locate files, papers, and other documents in the office in-line with the firm's policy.
- Monitoring the central mailbox and dealing with any requests to collate/amend/print and/or posting original documents in-line with the firm's policy.
- Arranging couriers as requested.
- Providing relief cover to the receptionist for breaks, holiday, and sickness (training will be provided).