Up to £27,000
Our client, a progressive workplace consultancy who offer high-end interior and exterior consultancy, have an exciting new opportunity in their Guildford offices for an office and project administrator. This is a varied and busy role that will see you supporting the mechanics of a vibrant and busy office, whilst also providing vital administration support to the busy project teams.
- General management of the Guildford office environment, including keeping things tidy and in order and maintaining a good balance between showroom feel and working office.
- Purchasing of stationery and office supplies; regular stock checks.
- New starter setups (in conjunction with the London Office Manager) and inductions.
- Maintenance of office equipment - coffee machines, printers, plotters, etc.
- Liaison with third party suppliers and building management.
- Organising team events.
- Compile weekly site progress reports.
- Business travel arrangements.
- Be the point of call for site managers on your allocated projects, assisting them with their admin needs.
- Collate H&S files and site files for each new project.
Our Ideal Candidate: You
➢ You must be a real people person who loves to help others.
➢ At least 1 year's experience in a similar role.
➢ Self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail.
➢ The ability to be proactive and problem-solve.
➢ A bright, proactive approach.
➢ Great communication skills.
➢ Excellent organisational skills: the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
➢ Proficient with MS Office suite - particularly Excel and Outlook.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.