National Account Executive - supporting Field sales team of 17 + a Regional Sales Manager
£28,000 - £32,000 - immediate start
Candidates must have come from an FMCG background
South West London
This is a fantastic role working for a Global Beauty Leader in a busy and varied role. You will facilitate the running of the National Pharmacy Field sales team through provision and management of reporting and selling tools. You will need to be resourceful, and have strong administration and interpersonal skills.
National Field Sales
- Development of selling briefs and support materials including presentations and samples.
- Development of tracking processes including weekly sales reporting and sales tracking documents.
- Management of forecasting including PPDs and stand fill documents.
- Updating of sales journey briefs and management of pre-plan briefing meetings.
- Provision of product data and information for KAMs as requested.
- Planning and management of National Field Sales meetings.
- Administration of invoices and promotional documents for Key accounts.
- Accompaniments with Territory Managers.
- Attendance at Preplan, Managers, and Field Sales meetings.
- Across the full mix of Colour, Body Care Mass, & Prestige Fragrance brands:
- Financial & Volume forecasting (including Accruals).
- Internal administration.
- Listing of new lines.
- Space development.
- Account administration.
- Promotional planning and agreement.
- Development of tailored marketing and brand development plans
- Annual Business Planning and target setting.
- Track sales vs. targets on an ongoing basis.
- Complete Terms negotiations annually.
- Account networking
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS REQUIRED
- Strong administrator who is able to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines.
- Intermediate capability with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Personable and approachable.
- Capable with numbers and basic calculations.
- Presentation skills and some selling experience would be a benefit.
- Full driving license.
- Maths and English to at least GCSE grade B.