Our client, a global management consultancy are looing for a Marketing Manager to join their marketing and communications team. You will be responsible for the creation of a wide profile of all marketing assets - online, app, and email and paid marketing, delivering world-class marketing campaigns.
Your responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with in-country Marketing & Merchandising teams to understand business strategy, the target customer, the competitive landscape, and translate this into digital marketing activity.
- Work with the business team to plan marketing required to deliver business targets.
- Brief and manage deliverables from creative agencies.
- Develop creative based on consumer insight and fitting with brand guidelines.
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of campaigns and development of optimisation strategies to improve campaign efficiency.
- Build the bottom up traffic plan, working with other teams to schedule and prioritise.
- Strong cross-country collaboration with channel leads based in Europe and Latin America.
The ideal candidate will have a university degree plus 2+ years of direct work experience in online marketing, proven by previous roles. You will have strong attention to detail and analytical skills, be independent and a creative problem-solver. We are looking for someone who is passionate about enhancing the user experience. Happy to work by yourself and with a team, you will have strong written and oral communication skills and be flexible during times of change.