Marketing & Sales Administrator
Up to £26,000 depending on experience
West End - small boutique property company
Our client is expanding and looking for an ambitious, driven, and hard-working graduate to join their London sales team to help them achieve their goals.
You will be detail-focused and have a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organisational skills and draw energy from being part of a small team, I would like to meet you!
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high-quality customer service through your application and assist the team in achieving the sales targets. This role is a high volume, demanding role.
Duties will include:
- Build new website pages on our site for each property, once an instruction has been received.
- Arrange all activities in order to market the property such as Aerial & Ground photography, maps and translations and all within the allocated budget.
- Add properties to external property sites such as Zoopla, Rightmove, etc.
- Prepare, test, and send property emails on a daily basis.
- Upload material to the website(s), social media pages, online libraries, and marketing department databases.
- Organise access for ground photographer/surveyors.
- Organise access for inspections for clients.
- Get quotes for aerial and ground photography and measured survey for properties.
- Marking of aerials and editing of our property PDF brochures.
- Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team as and when required.
- Prepare invoices for all sales transactions.
- Arrange appointments with clients and sales team.
- Answer phone calls from customers and deal with any queries.
- Acknowledge customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls.
- Update all contact information for clients on the CRM system (Hubspot).
- Continually cleanse the database on a weekly basis (Campaign Monitor).
- Any ad hoc administrative work including research or presenting sales team with necessary documents.
- High attention to detail is a must!
- Must have a willingness to learn - essential.
- Understanding of websites & SEO.
- Can-do attitude and can work at a pace.
- Good telephone manner.
- Must be proactive.
Experience with any of the below programmes would be beneficial:
- Campaign Monitor
- Microsoft Office
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Marketing & PR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.