6-12 months | £107.00-£120.00 per day (salary/pay rate is dependent on experience)
My client is a global energy organisation with a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to work in a vibrant Human Resources Team. Not only will you support their recruitment processes, but you will produce marketing content for LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
Do you have an interest in marketing? Do you have strong administration skills? If yes–this could be the perfect role for you!
- Identify, approach, interview, and assess a diverse pool of candidates–from entry-level to senior positions.
- Build robust talent pipelines, execute sourcing campaigns, and engage with talent throughout recruitment.
- Utilise data, market intelligence, and past experiences to influence hiring managers' day-to-day recruiting efforts.
- Be creative and take the initiative when attracting the best talent.
- Ensure candidate experiences are engaging and memorable.
- Build compelling job descriptions and advertise them on appropriate channels and job boards.
- Help with organising and attending events to attract potential candidates.
- Experience and expertise using Microsoft Office programmes.
- The ability to prioritise workloads, multi-task, and manage multiple relationships across various sectors.
- Have close attention to detail.
- Have superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide a high level of integrity and manage oneself and others' confidentiality.
- Be a self-starter who can work autonomously.
- An absolute team player.
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.