£32,000 - 35,000 + benefits
Are you looking for a new marketing opportunity with a global leader of luxury developments? Do you want to work on high-end projects with lots of exposure in an international environment?
The successful candidate will have a background in the property sector. This is ESSENTIAL not desirable. Previous experience working with development organisations is key!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain in-house bespoke databases to monitor sales records.
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Deliver sales presentations to potential purchasers building and maintaining credible stakeholder relationship with clients.
- Prepare tender briefs and recommendations.
- Liaise with sales agents in coordinating sales events in UK and Middle East.
- Support the Marketing team in managing the residential property handover process for each development site.
- Develop an after sales service for purchasers to ensure the smooth handover of apartments.
- Assist in the processing of apartment sales and leasing of current commercial developments.
- Research and analyse London and UK housing market trends.
- Deliver market researches to assist appraisals for potential acquisitions.
- Provide analysis to assist senior management in developing marketing strategy.
- Conduct competitor analysis on main competing schemes in London (from design, layout, amenities to pricing, sales strategy, and legal process)
If you are interested and have PROPERTY experience, please apply today! Due to us working remotely, please do not call the office, we will contact you should you be shortlisted.
Feel free to follow us on social media should you wish to keep up to date on other roles for Love Success.