Marketing Manager - Digital Delivery
£35-45 per hour or £280 - £360 per day
Do you live, breathe, eat, and sleep marketing? Are you looking for a fantastic temporary position in global company?
Our client, a global management consultancy, is looking for an innovative Marketing Manager to join their busy and dynamic offices. You will work as part of the digital marketing team and will support the delivery of an internal-facing marketing and communications strategy for the Digital Delivery function across the world. You will be familiar with the component parts of the digital story and an expert in digital channel marketing. As the Marketing Manager, you will be a strategic-thinker and team player, adept at managing a complex range of internal stakeholder.
- Operate as a trusted advisor in communications and brand related tasks.
- Manging the editorial calendar for the Digital Delivery communication channels.
- Managing events.
- Working with senior leadership using communication to deliver their vision and strategy.
- Sourcing relevant content to drive engagement.
- Working with creative agencies for campaign creation and executive.
- Liaising with global colleagues.
- Reviewing the social media approach.
You must have a minimum of 3-4 years' experience in a corporate marketing managerial position. You will have experience working on global internal communications and able to demonstrate senior stakeholder management capability. The perfect candidate will be digitally savvy and a self-starter. You will be required to have excellent digital and social marketing expertise, and an entrepreneurial, agile, and collaborative working approach. If this sounds like your perfect position, please apply!