£30,000 - £40,000
We are working on behalf of an award-winning, innovative, media law firm that works with high-profile clients and extremely confidential projects. Their culture is akin to a tech start-up where senior management work on first-name terms and where ideas and pace are integral to the success of the business. They have fantastic offices and a sociable environment and are taking the industry by storm!
This is a newly created role that will be responsible for the implementation of all marketing initiatives, including the creation of promotional materials, SEO, SMO, advertising, PR and event management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Full management of social media channels, posting content that is innovative, relevant and well-written
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data-based analytics tools
- Updating the website, adding biographies, and creating unique content for news articles and press releases
- Writing and producing marketing collateral (brochures, posters, flyers etc), and working closely with external designers to produce high-quality promotional materials
- Sourcing promotional merchandise for exhibitions
- Proactively sourcing information for PR purposes and writing press releases
- Coordinating the company's presence at events both nationally and internationally
Your qualifications and attribute
- Degree educated (2:1 minimum ideally)
- Proven experience in digital marketing, event management, and content creation
- Strong organisation skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good time management skills, with a natural ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Ability to work under lots of pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
This role will suit an idea-driven marketing executive who is used to working in a fast-paced culture where they can create their own remit.
Our client has a professional but down-to-earth culture where diversity is important and everyone has a voice!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Marketing & PR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.