Our client are a global FMCG brand who are looking for an Events and Partnership Exec to join their busy marketing team . This is a 3 month position which will require you to hit the round running!
If you have exposure in B2B or B2C events, and can build strong relationships quickly, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Duties include but are not limited too -
- Oversee award submission including entry briefs, product selection, judging, packshot organisation, sponsor liaison.
- Liaising with external stakeholders for asset sign off, ensuring adherence to deadlines, to tailor award submissions, acting as a brand ambassador
- Ensuring internal stakeholders are aware of award announcements and translate award wins into their channels
- Ensuring accreditations are utilised across all possible channels and touchpoints
- Working closely around initiatives designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities.
- Planning and managing local events; from virtual to live
- Managing and driving relationships with our partners, leveraging rights, ensuring campaign elements are delivered in a timely manner and on budget
- Christmas activation conceptual development work
Please send your CV directly and we will contact you immediately should you be shortlisted. This is an immeidate start!