Our client, a leading management consultancy, is seeking a marketing executive to assist within the Growth & Strategy initiative team.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who can take instructions, ask sensible clarification questions, and present solutions. You will be working to support a small team where clarity of communication, an unflustered style, and a collaborative nature are vital.
The marketing executive must be able to drive market positioning through collaboration and the creation of assets and opportunities to drive a global end-to-end conversation around C-Suite challenges. You will assist in 'driving' these key programs faster and more dynamically, to ensure maximum cross OG/DTE engagement, leverage and amplification, and on-time delivery.
Duties will include:
- Packaging: collateral production/sales enablement materials
- Coordination of content/ thought leadership
- Social and web page content
- Internal communications
- Must have worked on global client-facing and content-based marketing programs
- Able to demonstrate strong project management capability
- Must have a level of confidence and experience interacting with leadership
- Able to demonstrate senior stakeholder management capability
- Experience of working with content/ thought leadership
- Digitally savvy - social and web page content
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Remote working preferred
- Able to flex to accommodate pre-scheduled global meetings
- Ideally UK- or US-based to allow supervision
- Needs to be able to work with UK/US-based marketing team and predominantly US-based executive
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Marketing & PR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.